[Spridgets] Fwd: British Car shows

Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: British Car shows
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:02:34 -0700
  Sorry for the repost, I did not see this get posted earlier.

  I don't know where Newcastle upon Tyne is and I am too lazy to look it
up, but if anyone goes to Singer National Weekend on Sunday 19th June at
Boughton House 'The English Versailles', Northampton  this weekend,
remember to take LOTS of pictures for me, PLEASE!

  Especially of the pre-war cars and any 34 6cyl. 4-Seater Sports or 34
Le Man's, a man can never have too many pictures of what his car should
look like when his cars are currently scrap piles.  They are expecting
130 Singer's so it should be a great show, wish I had gone.  Going to a
Singer National is on my bucket list and this year appears to be a good
one and its FREE!

     mike