[Spridgets] EMP 9 mm

Subject: [Spridgets] EMP 9 mm
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:25:43 -0500
The EMP looks like the standard 1911, but the "M" in the name stands for
"micro" so it won't use the same grips as a .45.  Basically they took a
design made for .45ACP, and scaled it down a little bit so the magazine
would be the right size for 9mm.  They seem to be pretty neat, and
pretty expensive.  If you like the 1911 design and have small hands, or
you want a compact gun, then they are a good choice.