[Spridgets] Google

Subject: [Spridgets] Google
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:20:13 -0400
A good reason to use a different account for list stuff.  Gmail works well
for a free service, and all the spam goes into the spam folder.  I just
looked and you wouldn't believe how many contests I have won!  Plus, there
are several people asking me for help to release their millions that are
locked up in banks around the world.

I may be rich soon.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA