[Spridgets] If you don't have a car .

Subject: [Spridgets] If you don't have a car .
From: biffjones at verizon.net (Biff Jones)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:10:57 -0400
I saw that car at The Original British Car show this month. Not to bad.
The hubcaps are Midget Ace Mercury hubcaps that were a dealer optional
equipment.
There were two versions Sprite or Midget. The Midget version had the
octogonal center
and the Sprite just a concial center. I have a set of the Sprite hubs on my
'62 MK-II. The
hubs are ventilated and are side specific. The Midget at the show had them
on backwards!

I really like the ones Frank had. They were like supper sized trim rims and
you used them
with the standard hubcaps. Have no idea who made them. Frank never said and
I didn't ask.

Biff