[Spridgets] running without the radio console

Subject: [Spridgets] running without the radio console
From: abcoz at hky.com (Bud Osbourne)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:38:03 -0400
I'm working on a shortened version of the center console, for the '73 I'm
restoring.  It involves some cutting and welding and the elimination of the
radio speaker & radio, but will retain the four-way flasher switch, cig
lighter (for powering GPS or cell phone charger) and maybe a fog light
switch.
I hate that stupid console, in the Midget, because it's always in the way of
my knee.  I can live with it, but my 6'2" son finds it makes the car
impossible for him to drive any distance in.
Bud Osbourne