Re: [Spridgets] LBC Content

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC Content
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:34:46 -0400
David,

I don't doubt that you are right about the circuit.  But I found that
particular break by turning on the engine and the turn signal, (which has a
buzzer because the return doesn't always work),  and then poking around
looking for current with a tester.  When I pushed down on the end of one of
the fuses, the turn signal and tachometer went on.  There is no question
that shoving it down into the holder was the fix.  Then I paid more
attention and the whole set was gooed up with oil.  I cleaned them all up
with brake cleaner and put on dielectric grease, and all is well.

Uh...for the moment.

It could well be that the dead engine problem is separate.  I will check the
ignition circuit

Michael Rowe