[Spridgets] Midget 50th Historian needed

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Historian needed
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:51:36 -0500
Hi folks!

Almost time and some of you will be leaving soon.  Terri and I and the
rest of the committee wish you safe and uneventful (the negative
uneventful) travels.  Jim Johnson has assured us the weather will be
great......right Jim?
We locals have learned that the weather is very capricious (not only
that it can change suddenly too!) so pack accordingly.  David Lieb, that
means if we get a lot of rain you may need your high-heeled sandles. ;-)

We will probably need some volunteers to direct traffic at the car show
or AutoX and Trevor Jessie and David Lieb are the contacts for that.

I have a request from our video photographer, John Seaman, who is
producing a DVD of the event.  John would like to interview a person who
could relate the history of the Sprite and MG Midget (dates, models,
etc.).  I have a feeling he would like to get shots of examples of each
model.  If someone or a pair of "someones" would like to be in front of
the camera let me know and I can breathe a little easier this week.  Ya,
I know how shy you all are...but there must be somebody out there!?

Let me know.  THANKS!

/Safety Fast!/

-- Dave W.
"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-22, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75