[Spridgets] trailer tire pressures

To: "Spridgets@autox.team. Net net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] trailer tire pressures
From: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:26:55 -0400
I'm getting ready to load up the Sprite.  The trailer is tandem axle with
e-brakes.  The load I'm carrying will be 1500 lbs give or take.  Anyone know
what tire pressures I should be running.  The tires are new and have 50lb psi
max pressure cold.  I've towed before but only a lightweight sailboat.

Thanks.  See you Spridgeteers that are going to WI on Sunday afternoon.  Jane
and I are traveling with the Clarici Clan and Larry Macy in his MIni.  (I
drove that thing last Sunday, it's sweet.)

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html