Re: [Spridgets] Gas Tank?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gas Tank?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:55:34 -0700
Hello,

       Someone said NAPA has a sealant that one need not even drain
       the tank..I found PERMATEX 12020 listed. I'll give that  try
       first. If it doesn't work Bob Walker has offered a tank he has
       sitting in his shop.

       The best of the tips in my mind, aside from the safety
       considerations were to use the fuel pump to empty the tank
       rather than trying to syphon out the gas! And if i'm going to
       attempt a real repair to fill it with C02 by putting in vinegar
       and baking soda first to prevent any chance of combustion. ..

       Thanx for the tips everyone...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  He who puts his nose to the grindstone is a bloody fool.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums