Re: [Spridgets] Gas Tank?

To: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gas Tank?
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:25:03 -0400
In my years of working on cars there have been many instances where I wished
the requirements were less stringent.

I also remember an episode of mythbusters where they could not get a building
to explode in the presence of an open flame and a natural gas leak, because the
mixture of air to natural gas was not right.

> "Close" is a relative term. There are a number of factors that mandate
> the ideal stoichiometric ratio of air to fuel in an internal
> combustion gasoline engine. The ability to make an air/gasoline
> mixture ignite rapidly

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive