Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th story for MOWOG

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th story for MOWOG
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:35:41 -0700
Hey Rick

Bev is pretty good at the editing thing and has done a good job on the
MOWOG.  I would say this though, if there is something you really want left
in I would tell her.  Since she wasn't there and does not know about us on
this list she may cut something you think should be left in.  She has also
has told me in the past that she can spread things out over more than one
issue if needed.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA