[Spridgets] Silverstone classic 2010 video SPRIDGETS

Subject: [Spridgets] Silverstone classic 2010 video SPRIDGETS
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (Woerpel)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:33:52 -0500
Very very nice snaps Alan.  Thanks for sharing.  One of my goals is to
get to UK  for a summer of car events, historical tours, and some fly
fishing.  Shoot I need  year!  :-)

Regards,
Dave
Burlington WI

"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-22, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org