[Spridgets] Midget 50th - heading west from Washington on 7/15

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th - heading west from Washington on 7/15
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:48:35 +0000 (UTC)
I'm sure it will be too far out of your way, but I will be in Lewiston, Idaho
on the 16th. US 195 runs pretty much straight to Lewiston from just west of
Spokane, and US 12 goes directly to Missoula, Montana, where it joins up with
I-90. Hwy 12 is a beautiful, twisty, road that was built with Spridgets in
mind. It also runs along the Clearwater River through some of the most
beautiful country in the world. Check your maps and, if you have the time,
perhaps we could all get together for a drink or dinner.

Kate