[Spridgets] Looking for wheel bits

Subject: [Spridgets] Looking for wheel bits
From: fastvee at yahoo.com (fastvee)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Phil,
I went through this a couple of years ago, and contacted Revolution Wheels for
lug nuts. I deemed them too expensive and did as Herby said, drilled the holes
out to 11/16" and purchased lug nuts from Summit Racing. I actually had to buy
two sets because I couldn't get the correct size washers with the first set.
You may want to check with Revolution again, http://www.revolutionwheels.com/
John
Fogelsville, PA