[Spridgets] Ethanol problem solver?

Subject: [Spridgets] Ethanol problem solver?
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:17:51 -0500
Brad, we used to use the yellow bottle a lot up here in the northern climes to
remove water in the winter.  From what I see on their website, the only
advantage to the red bottle is to clean carbs and injectors. They donbt say
anything about help with ethanol?

Canbt argue with your results, but canbt help but wonder if your problem
was not ethanol? I donbt know.

LAD