[Spridgets] Ready for the Run to the 50th.

Subject: [Spridgets] Ready for the Run to the 50th.
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:00:47 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

  The last of the parts I've been awaiting arrived today and they've
  been installed. I got some "stud plates" from Colin in Australia. No
  one else seemed to be able to supply them, and he's a straight up
  guy (from my dealings anyway) .. Plus cap and rotor from Jeff at
  Advanced Distributors (brass inserts in the cap, red -NO CARBON-
  rotor were on the porch. I had new plugs ready to go and have
  everything installed, oil changed, zerks greased, and car waxed.
  Andrew and I will put the Hard Top on on Thursday and head North to
  Seattle, then East down I-90 with "the group" on Friday .. only 4500
  miles left to go.

  Trial run to P.I.R. for the Historic Races tomorrow.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"