[Spridgets] SUPER ELECTRIC CAR

Subject: [Spridgets] SUPER ELECTRIC CAR
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 18:33:15 -0500
Thank you Duncan.  That's what I was trying to point out.  Unfortunately it
takes the wind out of the sails of those who continue to demonize the energy
companies. Currently available and even proposed so called "Green" systems
can't even replicate the efficiency of our present energy production. That
fact makes the "Greenies" furious so they never mention it in their
tirades!!  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Duncan Sinclair <pondhopautomation at gmail.com