[Spridgets] Wow - MK2 Sprite only $16,995!!! (nfi)

Subject: [Spridgets] Wow - MK2 Sprite only $16,995!!! (nfi)
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:43:49 -0400
Rick & List,
Terry Horler said in a snail mail letter to me regarding the MKII Sprites
back in 06 "Today the Sprite MKII is fairly rare in any case, a fact that is
not always reflected in resale prices." I think in time our MKII Sprites
will dramatically increase their resale prices but it will be a while before
it does. Although I strongly doubt they will exceed the Bugeye.

Although nice to know you can still get a Bugeye driver for under 7K;
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/austin_healey/bugeye/1208339.html

Wish I was going to the Midget 50th,

Lin