[Spridgets] Home at last - returned from Midget 50

Subject: [Spridgets] Home at last - returned from Midget 50
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (Woerpel)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:17:31 -0500
4605 miles!!  Awesome, guys.  How are your butts (nothing personal)?
They have to be shaped like the seats!  Did you finally lie in bed,
close your eyes and see center-lines and hear the drone?
Do absolutely nothing for a week, finish the bottle of Salute, and
you'll be fine.

Thanks for coming out and it was awesome to meet Peter the Great (that's
his name after the drag race!).

Do we need a NOSHIT meeting to take care of the car?   ;-)

Dave W.