[Spridgets] king pin pin removal

Subject: [Spridgets] king pin pin removal
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:25:15 -0400
Welcome to the King Pin Club.  It is a rite of passage that all Spridget
owners must go thru.  You will be amazed at the difference in handling when
you are finished.  And don't forget to install rebuilt shocks from Peter C.

Remember, reassembly is the reverse of removal.  Simple!!

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie