Re: [Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc

To: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 21:12:44 -0400
Hey - you only saw the '61 Sprite that I haven't worked on in some time.  You
didn't see the '59 that I also haven't worked on in some time, which is the
car I owned when I bought the manual.  Of course it's still in a thousand
pieces too.  LOL

But I took the '79 Party Midget to the 50th celebration instead of sitting at
home and grumping about how my wife wouldn't let me go.   :-)

Rick

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 4, 2011, at 9:02 PM, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net> wrote:
> I have the Clymer manual.  Bought it at Foreign Car Parts in Pomona,
> CA on 9/30/1969 - receipt is still in the manual.  Cost $5.  :-)
> I've seen Rick's car. He hasn't opened the Clymer manual in years
> judging by the lack of work on his car!!!
>
> (Not that I'm doing any better...)
> --
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1983 Garage full of spridget parts!
> 2010 Arrow shed full of excess spridget parts!!!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums