Re: [Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc
From: Seth Jones <sethamosjones@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:20:32 -0500
I'd love to compare the different editions.  So far I've found that
the pre 1975 Haynes manual has better wiring diagrams and even some
better illustrations here and there, but while the later one omits
some important info it also has some additional info and tips that
makes it almost as valuable as the earlier edition.  I assume the same
owuld be true of the clymer manuals.