Re: [Spridgets] thermostat in the south......

To: eap2140@yahoo.com, jpaschke@bak.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] thermostat in the south......
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:24:57 -0400 (EDT)
It is the most affordable option BUT as John states it will achieve nothing
 by way of reducing the running temperature for the reasons he states.  On
that basis it's simply a waste of time and money - even if you can readily
afford both.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 08/08/2011 13:56:30 GMT Daylight Time, eap2140@yahoo.com