Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... the late Catherine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... the late Catherine
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
Another terrible tragedy that has touched our Spridget community. This time,
one
that could have and should have been avoided.

Comprehensive Driver Training is something that should not only have greater
support but is something that should be implemented with all due speed.

My heart goes out to the Dodds and Taylor families.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct