Re: [Spridgets] front bushing replacement

To: dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] front bushing replacement
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:39:57 -0700
Yes, and Peter reminded me of this too.
There's a lot wrong with the way the DPO did these last time but the metal
parts seem ok for the most part.
Could it benefit from a total replacement?
Sure.
Is that going to happen right now?
Noway!
I'll do a bit at a time, my shed should be up by the end of the month then
I'll be able to work out of the weather.

Rick (future DPO) Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive