[Spridgets] turn signal flasher mail.com>

Subject: [Spridgets] turn signal flasher mail.com>
From: thcollin at mtu.edu (Tim Collins)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 12:00:25 -0400
>He looked at me and with
>a dead serious poker face said, "Then I wouldn't have anything to do
>today!".
>
>Nuff said...
>
>--
>Kent

I can relate to this! How else can I explain these Spridget projects?
An LED illuminated wind blocker I designed and built or the heat
shield over the exhaust pipe under the drivers seat (fabricated from
structural steel framing material), a rebuilt horn, a one man, quick,
fender mirror alignment system or any other of a bunch of planned projects.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006 at N07/sets/