[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
Linda,
     I'm into the 3rd day of my vacation and all I have accomplished so far is
to start cleaning the garage out before I can begin to work in there.  There
is 23 years worth of crap that has to come out and decide which gets put back
in in order or which goes to the dump.  Personally I an voting for all of to
go to the dump, except the Healey parts.  Throw the excessive heat into the
equation and you can only work for a few hours before the heat takes
everything out of you.  Heck, I had even planned to rebuild the Bugeye's
suspension with new bushings too!  With this heat, I'll be lucky to just get
the garage cleared out.
Mike