[Spridgets] Tonneau Suppliers?

Subject: [Spridgets] Tonneau Suppliers?
From: ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net (ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 19:54:02 +0000 (UTC)
I just bought one from Prestige auto tops for my '74.B  While I am satisfied
with the material the tonneau is about an inch shorter than my original.B  So
I took it to an upholsterer and he w ill B add aB 1" piece of matching vinyl
for the Lift the dot on the center post.B  Not a huge deal but I am a little
disappointed .B  I paid $577 with shipping for the tonneau and a top.

RyanB