[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

Subject: [Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:32:43 -0400
Tim,

You jump off any of the bridges in Midland and all that will happen is you get
wet.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 4, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:

>> Cost me all of $42 every 6 months for full coverage.
>
> Well, this news just makes my day. I pay $426.44 for 2 cars (1/2 for the
Sprite) for 6 months, no collision, no towing, just Personnel Liability &
Property Damage. I'm in Michigan of course - no fault insurance. (I choose to
self insure for the collision - a risk I'm willing to take.) I've never filed
a claim. The stock market is down again today too. Is anyone organizing a
group jump off a bridge? LOL.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk at chartermi.net