[Spridgets] brakes

Subject: [Spridgets] brakes
From: corvallis at peoplepc.com (corvallis at peoplepc.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 06:01:10 -0700
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jess Power
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 9:12 PM
To: spridgets at autox.team.net

I am sooo frustrated.A while back I posted that I was having trouble
bleeding the brakes on my 1959 bugeye.I have nearly completed the
resto and STILL cannot get the brakes to work.I realized today that
the previous owner had the brake reservoir connected to the clutch
slave and the clutch reservoir connected to the 4 way brake
connection.I switched these,bench bled both the clutch and the brake
master cylinders and tried once more to bleed the brakes.Nada,no
bubbles,nofluid,nothing.I am guessing I have dirt in the lines and/or
a bad master cylinder?I have been bleeding the left rear,right
rear,left front,right front.What's next?
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: