[Spridgets] Odd Publishers for Repair Manuals

Subject: [Spridgets] Odd Publishers for Repair Manuals
From: tequila.brad at gmail.com (Brad Fornal)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:26:50 -0500
Ok, how about the hardcover Chiltons MG repair manual, for MGB, MGC, MG
Midget, MG 1100, Austin America, Sprite (Mk. IV/Midget Mk. III) with a
7-color peel-away insert (shows you how the engine works. The peel away is
like the old girlie calendar, with the clothes on a clear cell, that you
lifted, to see the girl nekkid) this is printed in '69
And the hardcover Glenn's Austin - Austin Healey repair and tune-up guide,
from '65
That's it, all books on the table.
LOL

--