[Spridgets] Sprite MKII/Midget MKI Speedo?

Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite MKII/Midget MKI Speedo?
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:18:55 GMT
Does anyone have a donor speedo of this vintage that I could have? I need the
driven gear and shaft that runs the  trip odo- Mine sat so long that it was
bound up and bodged the gear driven by the scroll gear. It appears that
similar gears run both of the odometers, so I'm just looking for a speedo that
no longer functions that I can cannibalize one from.
TIA

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977