[Spridgets] Quiet

Subject: [Spridgets] Quiet
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (dwoerpel at wi.net)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:37:28 -0500 (CDT)
Glad everyone made it safely home!  Terri and I are enjoying the 75*, 57*
dew point at our cottage in n. WI.  We've a doe with triplets in our area,
eagles and osprey and last night a family of curious otters while we were
fishing.

Finally got the Bugeye dried out and cleaned for the Milwaukee Masterpiece
car show in a couple of weeks.

Sure had fun with you folks at the 50th!

Dave and Terri