[Spridgets] Home again

Subject: [Spridgets] Home again
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:46:55 -0700
In a few days I hope to have a reasonable number for the miles I have driven
since 1960.  That is when I first started to keep some type of record of my
travels.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage