[Spridgets] Some LBC, and VW update with youtube.

Subject: [Spridgets] Some LBC, and VW update with youtube.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:20:46 -0400
List,
I'm trying to get my 67 VW bus out of the garage so I can get the Bugeye in
and start stripping it then off to be media blasted but things around here
have been slow due to family vacations. So here is an update as to where I
am at with the bus.

Installed fuel lines & battery yesterday.
Youtube below;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaEoXYSEN0&feature=player_embedded

My thread hosted via thesamba.com:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301897&start=540

I need to bleed the brakes and then I can fire her up and drive out of the
garage. I decided not to polish all the jalousie windows but to install
solid glass at least until spring being polishing takes so long. Although if
she looks really good I may send out the jalousies and have someone else
polish them as it will add to the value of the camper. My gaskets for the
solid glass came in yesterday so I'm excited to get her road worthy
especially being I need to get the Bugeye in for the build.

The Bugeye project is just crazy being she is in very poor shape but I have
new floors, rockers and prepared to purchase any metal necessary being Frank
helped me locate and deliver this LBC. I have loads of links to help me with
the project although I have lost 2 hard drives since I bought it (old
computers not crappy user ...wink).
Enjoy,
Lin
PS Preparing for our 1st NJ Hurricane of the season. Hey Frankie are you
ready for this one?