[Spridgets] Lobster offer

Subject: [Spridgets] Lobster offer
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:37:57 +0000 (UTC)
Gary & I learned our lesson in one visit. I had some sort of dish that was
supposed to be crab, but was actually a variety that west coasters call bait.
It was still frozen in the middle. Whatever Gary had, we never could decide
what it really was, was also frozen solid in the middle.

Kate

Now I want to go to Portland for seafood.

         Thanks from Red Lobster Survey's."

Funny thing is, I DO have

something to say.  It goes like this.... EVERYTIME my wife and I have eaten

there, we have gotten violently sick!   (3 times in 30 years of wedded

bliss)

The last thing I want is $100 worth of that crap, but i would like to tell

them.  Have you seen they're Lobster Roll??  It's cat food in a soft taco

shell.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I hope the North Atlantic lobstas will

survive the storm.

Peter C

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive