[Spridgets] fuel line & brake line circlips

Subject: [Spridgets] fuel line & brake line circlips
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:19:30 GMT
On my MKII, there were bent sheet metal clips for the fuel line along the
rail, with little teeth to bite into the rail lip itself. I actually pulled
one farther up front when I went to an electric pump to keep the fuel line
from drooping down where it could get whacked.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

The only place I recall seeing this type of fastening is on the brake  line
where it crosses the car on the H frame section just under the steering
rack.