Re: [Spridgets] Bumpers

To: <mdrowe@optonline.net>, Sprite Site <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bumpers
From: PAUL SHERMAN <montpaul@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:16:32 -0700
It is there and maybe here: For the life of me I can not see the #. Maybe it
is somewhere--sorry

HEALEY BUGEYE SPRITE OVERRIDERS RECHROMED ORIGINALS

Image not
available

Enlarge

Sell one like this

Item condition:
Remanufactured

Compatibility:
This information is not
available.

Time left:
4d
09h (Sep 08, 201119:36:07
PDT)

Price:
US
$160.00
Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It
Now

Add to Watch list
Start of panel

Add to Watch list
Add to Wish list

Sign in for more listsEnd of panel

Add to a new list
Please
enter a valid name
(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)

CancelStart of LayerEnd of Layer

Returns:

No Returns
Accepted

Shipping:
$16.75
Standard ShippingSee more services  See shipping discounts

Start of LayerEnd of Layer |  See all shipping details

Estimated delivery within 3-7 business days.

eBay will cover your purchase price plus original
shipping.
Learn more about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a
new window or
tab

Country:

Show all availableUnited States

ZIP
Code:

Service and other details:

Service

Estimated delivery*

Price

Standard Shipping

3-7 business days

$16.75
*Estimated delivery
dates include seller's handling time, and will depend on shipping service
selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially
during peak periods.Start of LayerEnd of Layer

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is
hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met
or
exceeded the reserve price.Start of LayerEnd of Layer

 > Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:31:56 -0400
> From: mdrowe@optonline.net
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] Bumpers
>
> There used to be someone selling rechromed BE rear bumpers online somewhere,
I though on eBay.  I can't find him.  Any ideas?