[Spridgets] Tata Company - Ice Road Truckers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Tata Company - Ice Road Truckers
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:28:25 -0700
If you watch Ice Road Truckers where they go to difficult roads in the
Himalaya's you can see the "quality" of the Tata trucks that they have to
drive.  The entire top of the vehicle is wood and will crumble with no
resistance at all in a roll over.

Whenever I watch the show I am amazed that those trucks are able to keep on
going as they do.

I recall it as Ice Road Truckers, but most of you know the program that I am
talking about where American drivers including a young lady drive through
some very difficult roads.

It amazes me that this is the company that is going to build Jaguars.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7313380.stm

Just to mention. . .

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html