Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Steering Rack adjustment

To: eastern oshit <easternoshitgroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Steering Rack adjustment
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:10:01 -0400
hey Frankie,

are you sure the rest of the front end is well lubed?
sometimes a sticky bushing or tie rod will make it
feel tight.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com
From: clarici@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:04:56 -0400
Subject: [EasternOshitGroup] Steering Rack adjustment

      Is there any adjustment on the steering rack?  I was driving my Sprite
the other night and noticed the steering felt real tight. I know on my VW I
can adjust the tension on the pinion. Is there any way to do this on my
Sprite?

Thanks

Frankie

Sent from my iPhone

    __._,_.___

          Reply to sender |

          Reply to group |
                Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      MARKETPLACE

                        Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the
page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

                        A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours,
at freecreditscore.com.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest  Unsubscribe  Terms of Use

  .

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive