Re: [Spridgets] Name that car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Name that car
From: Jon Paschke <jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 21:11:16 -0700
There is a lady in our club who I'd take over most men in the club to
help work on our cars. She will do anything that is asked, is smart and
grease and dirt sure don't bother her a bit. Only thing I have to do is
jack/block up the car a bit further for her when she slides under to
work on them....there is a clearance problem for her that men don't
have...lol
She is already taken..darn..(G)