[Spridgets] Thread about Threads Re: Fuel line question

To: cnaarndt@gmail.com, grunthaner@gmail.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Thread about Threads Re: Fuel line question
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:04:01 -0400 (EDT)
Yes and no or maybe. British cars do have some BSP and BST - British
Standard Taper or is it BSPT?  However, I don't believe BSP threads are the
same
as Whitworth threads though I've not checked.  I think you'll find the
early steering rack, which originated on the Morris Minor has Whitworth
fittings.  Maybe the dampers have Whitworth threads - Peter C will know,
probably
all this stuff is in a book when it ought to be in my head but it's
late.......

Weslake-Monza 1330 - Monday and I should be in bed!