Re: [Spridgets] Shocking eBay Spridget hack.....Rolls Royce type

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Shocking eBay Spridget hack.....Rolls Royce type
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:17:23 -0500
<< I just received the last of the needed parts to get my bus/camper
on the road. It took far longer than expected to complete. >>

LOL, Lin ! ! !   No matter WHAT vehicle, dat statement is GOSPEL ! ! !

Fer instance, I happened to be "lucky" enough to catch the 'trailer' for
the auction and the IIRC red/black Simba got a couple frames.
Guess what vehicle had NO Windscreen Wiper(s?) Arm/blade ??
Just the 'nub' sittin' there <G><G> ! ! !  Now wouldn't you think that
if you  were taking a vehicle/trinket/objet d' art [sp?] that it would
be COMPLETE !?!?!?!?

As I said;  LOL ! ! !

Moi

PS:  <<Wow Ed that is a scary Spridget on your site too.>>  Lin, WHAT
Spridget are you talkin' about ?!?!?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive