[Spridgets] Green Lighting

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Green Lighting
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:35:02 -0500
In MY opinion, THIS is what "GREEN" is about. NOT outlawing one light, to
mandate, THROUGH FORCE, another more expensive, more DANGEROUS TO DISPOSE OF
light.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWi3NtND68&feature=youtu.be
I wouldn't put one of these in my house, but 15 years ago, BEFORE the
"green" bullshit amped up, I DID put one of these in.
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/ODL-10-inch-Tubular-Skylight-Kit/4757070/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}
Mine was less than $100 at the time. I had a hallway so dark, that it needed
a light turned on in there at least once during the day. Since the
installation, I installed the optional light kit as well, I turn on a light
in the hallway ONLY in the evenings. I think it is fair to say that it has
already paid for itself more than once already.
Just thought I would share.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942