[Spridgets] Maybe LBC Barrett Jackson this weekend

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Maybe LBC Barrett Jackson this weekend
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:09:50 -0700
List,
I didn't get to see Barrett Jackson last night (shampooed my carpeting and
too exhausted to remember), but I saw it the previous day where the 1962 VW
23 window bus sealing wax red and chestnut brown sold for around 57K which I
thought was very low in comparison to a few years ago when a 1960 VW camper
sold for 100K. I missed the crew cab bus auction did anyone catch what it
sold for?

Overall I though the bids were low but glad to see one of the BJ owners,
President Steve Davis' Ford Fairlane fetched 700K for his charity "Armed
Forces Foundation". Wished it was a million : ) but glad he got that.

Any Sprites at the auction?
Lin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75