Re: [Spridgets] Before I start fabricating

To: "'Heard Saxon'" <heard@datatrontech.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Before I start fabricating
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:58:36 -0400
Shutup and start fabricating... :)

Take a 1" wide strip of brass sheet metal and bend it up on the vise.

As I recall it sort of looked like this...(side view)

Drill accordingly to match up the top two holes on the license and the holes
on the car.

Get a standard metal border frame to go around the license edge from local
auto store.

As I recall I just fasten the top two holes and I have a pad on the bottom.
The lower portion of the plate is bolted to the border frame but not to the
above bracket.

I also used wing nuts on the inside to hold the above bracket to the car.