[Spridgets] No LBC - Adobe download fail

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Adobe download fail
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:53:46 +0000
Windows can be a PITA.
I have not seen this problem but here is what I do when I have trouble.

I suspect from your description you  already have a clean exe file since you
downloaded it twice and got the same error.

I first make sure you have no residual files from the download. If you look at
the system add/remove software is adobe there? If yes remove it. Next use a
registry cleaner to remove junk that may have been left behind. Finally, do a
search on adobe to see if there is anything else on the computer that should be
erased.

When you reloaded XP did you also load all the updates and service packs? That
should be done.

Next I would turn off any security and try to download again and install.

 You could also email Adobe support with the error and they may have a very
direct fix.

Good luck,

Steve
Sent from me.