[Spridgets] Shocking eBay Spridget hack.....Rolls Royce type front end.

Subject: [Spridgets] Shocking eBay Spridget hack.....Rolls Royce type front end.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:18:52 -0700
Wow Ed that is a scary Spridget on your site too.

Thanks for the heads up on the bold for tinyurl what does the bold do?

Also thanks for the heads up at Barrett Jackson I'll have to watch it. Yes
one Samba 23 window VW bus which is very desirable and the other crew cab
which is nice to. I just received the last of the needed parts to get my
bus/camper on the road. It took far longer than expected to complete. I want
my garage back for "Spridgets Only" even if this newly painted bus lives
outside.

 http://www.barrett-jackson.com/

Yes David the real shocker is the 8 bids already.hahaha.

Lin