Re: [Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?

To: "corvallis@peoplepc.com" <corvallis@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?
From: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:58:37 -0800 (PST)
One word.  Rottweiler

________________________________
From:
"corvallis@peoplepc.com" <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 8:25 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] wireless intrusion
detection system?

I would like to put a Wireless intrusion detection system
in my garage.
There are several I've found using the internet but users don't
rate them
very well; quality problems (China) and lack of wireless to get
through
several walls and into the house. I would like to have two motion
detectors
in my adjacent garage and a receiver for them in my house. I don't
need an
alarm as such; and I'm not going to run out there and get into a
situation.

I had such poor luck on the internet (Consumers Report and
Buyer's Guide)
that we visited the local alarm sales place. They prefer to use
wired
system$.

Suggestions and comments appreciated. .bill in corvallis