[Spridgets] Not LBC Help locating "Free Credit Report"

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC Help locating "Free Credit Report"
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 03:27:34 -0800
List,
I am trying to locate a free credit report for my younger brother who
I have been financially helping since my father died (almost 4 years
...ugh). Yea we all have one, a handicapped, mentally challenged,
physically born ill or just no diagnosis for their inability to
succeed person we feel compelled to help. I love this site because of
the trust I feel here and sometimes forget it is an open door to the
world once a message is posted but life is short so I don't care about
airing my dirty laundry here.

Back to the free credit report, I thought I paid all his debts
spending all his inheritance money and some of mine (it was so little
it was spent rather quickly anyway) but when he tried to open a
checking account (I had to co sign, lost his passport and no DL) he
was declined. This guy looses everything ss card passport, to name
some of the most frustrating things so everything is a challenge. I
can barely take care of my own paperwork, bills and important
appointments & documents but doing 2 has been an exhausting and
finically debilitating 4 years. Although I did the same for my other
brother when he suffered brain damage in 03, and he is on his own &
self supporting thank GOD, maybe when I'm 65 I will be FREE?.......,
counting the days ; )

I read a website stating some "free credit report sites" were a scam
and will charge you monthly probably in fine print so which is best.

Thanks for letting me vent guys & gals I know my burden has the
potential to be lifelong and I am grateful to have all of you for
support and the beautiful distraction of our LBC's ; )
Lin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive